We will still be offering Concierge Curbside Service for those that prefer this option. We are happy to have you back in our hospital, but please let us know if this is your preference.
What To Expect During Your Visit
- We will email you a history form or you can get it here. Please fill out and email back or bring it with you to your appointment. It is essential that you have this form completed at the time of your arrival.
- We have parking spots numbered. We are asking that you call to let us know of your arrival and what spot you are in by calling 231-947-2365 or hit the “Call, I Am Here” button above if on your phone.
- You can also send a text with your last name, parking space, and if it is an appointment or meds/food pick up to 231-409-7566. Please do not call this number or text questions to this cell phone. It is for texting only when you have arrived.
- A team member will retrieve your completed history form if not emailed and your pet.
- It is absolutely necessary for your pet to be in a carrier or on a leash with a properly fitting collar!
- Your pet may be uncertain about what is happening, and we all need to work together to make sure that no pet escapes from a vehicle or slips out of a poorly fitting collar. We will add a slip leash for your dog’s protection as well as your own leash.
- The doctor will perform an exam and any pre-authorized procedures or treatments. If an additional conversation is necessary, we will call you so please have your cell phone ready.
- We will obtain payment from you via a credit card over the phone. If you choose to pay by check or cash we will collect it from your car as well.
- We will return to your car with your pet along with your medications, preventatives, products, and discharge instructions.
- If your pet is fearful, aggressive, or does not do well without you present, please discuss this with us at the time of scheduling so that we can discuss options.
- We are recommending delaying non-essential services and will discuss case-by-case.
Medications, Pet Food, and Other Products
As noted above, you will not be allowed to enter the building to retrieve your pet’s medications, food, or other products.
- Please call ahead at least 48 hours in advance for all medications, pet food, or products. This will allow us adequate time to have everything ready for you.
- We have parking spots numbered. We are asking that you call to let us know of your arrival and what spot you are in at 231-947-2365.
- You can also send a text with your last name, parking space number, and meds or food pickup to 231-409-7566 for text only about arrival. Please do not call this number or text questions to this cell phone. It is for texting only when you have arrived and your purpose.
- We will have you pre-pay over the phone with a credit card. If you prefer cash or check have them ready and we will collect it when we bring everything to your car.
A Note From Us
We ask for your understanding and patience as we balance caring for your pets and keeping our community safe. Please continue to visit here and our Facebook page for additional information as this situation rapidly changes. We are happy to take your calls. We have started a telemedicine service called AIRVET, this link will tell you how we are utilizing it.
Call Us or Schedule an Appointment Online
Meet With a Doctor for an Initial Exam
Put a Plan Together for Your Pet